Microworld on Tour workshops
What is Microworld on Tour?
- Activities animated on-site to help you discover the world of the infinitesimally small!
- A set of educational activities on scientific and technological subjects.
- Workshops led by a moderator/scientist.
- Answers to bioscience-related current event questions.
How to choose an activity that meets your needs?
- You may choose two or more activities according to your needs. The duration and price of the animations are variable. You must plan for a pause in between each one.
- Your choice of activities may vary according to their content, the time and means at your disposal, the age and interests of the participants, etc.
- Ideally, the activities are designed for a ratio of one moderator for 32 people.
Why welcome a moderator ?
- To participate in an educational activity that is stimulating, fun and significant.
- To benefit from having scientific and technological content communicated in a manner that is full of cultural landmarks and historical references.
- To better understand the world in which we live, as much in terms of our daily lives as in terms of bioscience-related news.
- To have an experience of discovery through activities that call for logic and creativity.