Clientele: 12 years and up
Type of resource
Virtual exhibition to discover in class or at home; in a group or alone.
Printable version of this page
Armand Frappier (PDF 47 Ko)
- Introduce the life and work of Armand Frappier
- Showcase the Collection Armand Frappier
Description of the virtual exhibition
Discover the life and the achievements of Dr. Armand Frappier, who lived from 1904 to 1991. An exceptional pasteurian microbiologist, he devoted his life to fighting infectious diseases.
This exhibition is divided into three parts: The man, His career and His heritage and also contains resources such as a Photo Albums section and a Video section.
Here is a list of the available photo albums:
- Family photographs
- Vaccination campaigns
Here is a list of the available video sequences:
- Trudeau sanatorium in the State of NY
- Laboratory manipulations by Dr. Frappier
- Trip to the Institut Pasteur in Paris
- Vaccination campaign in Waswanipi
- Vaccination campaign in Mistassini
- Vaccination campaign in Manawan
- Hunting and fishing
For links with education programs, consult the document Armand Frappier (PDF 47 Ko)
Link to the resource
Go to the virtual exhibition Armand Frappier : pioneer of preventive medicine in the Micro-Discoveries Online Exhibition section.